Job Description & Responsibility
- Preparation of quotations based on instructions given by the sales team and timely submission to customers
- Support the sales team and HQ in customer engagements
- Contribute to overall customer satisfaction by promptly responding to emails and phone
- Responsible for preparing and printing of project documents (soft and hard copy)
- Coordinate delivery schedule and shipping in cooperation with HQ and customers
- Manage customers regarding account receivables, warranty and claims in cooperation with HQ
- Track and update customer information in our ERP system
- Maintain an inventory of sales and marketing material
- Build reports for tracking of market situation, prospects, quotes and orders
- Perform other administrative duties when required
Competencies and Experiences
- BSc level or equivalent in engineering or business administration
- Computer literate / Computer skills preferable MS Office and ERP System
- Ability to manage workloads effectively and meet deadlines
- Organized and Self-motivated
- Good team player
- Good communication skills
- Possess a positive customer-oriented mind set
- Experience from international / European Maritime business including cultural awareness
- Experience working with Korean shipyards
- Financial acumen and business understanding
- Fluent in Korean and English both written and verbal
Required applications : CV in English and certificate of graduation
Read more and apply to the position through Saramin by following this link
Sperre Compressors develops and manufactures compressors for the shipping, offshore and land based/power plant industry segments. Through more than 80 years in the business the company has developed a strong brand, which is characterized by quality, customer focus, service and delivery precision. The company has a global market share of more than 20%, with Asia as the largest market. Sperre has a long-term growth strategy with clear goals and ambitious goals.
The organization focuses on competence development, digitalization and efficient operations to meet customer requirements and needs.
Sperre Head Quarter is located in Ellingsøy, Norway with modern production facilities and administration.
The Group has 113 employees distributed across 5 companies located in Norway, The Netherlands, Singapore, China (Shanghai) and Korea (Busan).